Qualified engineers that give your music the finish it deserves.
In the studio you record one song at a time, resulting in songs that all peak at different levels and have different EQs. A mastering engineer can unify your album with skillful use of EQ, gain, and compression to give it a consistent sound from track to track, and then pump up the volume of your overall album so it’s as hot as can be and sounds unbelievable.
To improve your recording the mastering engineer can:
- Raise the overall level.
- Even out song levels and EQ individual tracks for cohesion.
- Correct minor mix deficiencies with equalization.
- Enhance flow by changing the space between tracks.
- Eliminate noises between tracks.
- Make your music sound great on any sound system.
- Add CD-Text information(Artist, Title, Track Names, that can be displayed by some CD players)
Mastering takes 1-2 business days for singles and 5-10 business days for full albums. Your project may be completed sooner. The master files are sent by immediate transfer to your email.